Who can apply?
- Homeowners must own and occupy their home for at least six months prior to applying.
- Low-income homeowners can apply no matter where they live. View the income table to learn more.
- Regardless of income, homeowners in designated areas in each city council district can still apply. See the map.
- The minimum credit score is 560. If you don’t qualify for a loan, we’ll help you improve your credit score with free credit counseling.
- Homeowner’s insurance and taxes must be current.
- The homeowner must be able to afford the loan payments.
What repairs qualify?
If the home has health and safety hazards, those issues must be addressed first before other repairs can be made. The following are sample projects:
- Correcting health and safety hazards (required)
- Electrical repairs;
- Furnace replacement;
- Roof replacement;
- Door and window replacement, restoration or maintenance;
- Porches and structural support.
Click HERE For More Information!