The Detroit Tigers will host their 19th annual TigerFest this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Comerica Park.
The event is sold out, but as of 10:30 a.m. StubHub had 121 tickets left. Click here to purchase.
Those attending will have a chance to meet players and coaches.
This year's event will include:
- Autograph booths featuring current Tigers players and coaches, including one kids-only line.
- Main stage, featuring updates on the 2014 season by Tigers players, coaches, and members of the front office, including a special "Fan Conference" Q & A Session.
- Tigers player photo area, located in the visitors clubhouse, where fans can take pictures with Tigers players.
- Self-guided tour through the Tigers Home Clubhouse, including an archival display featuring historical baseball artifacts.
- Take batting practice in an underground batting tunnel.
- Visitors dugout will be open for fans to visit and take photos.
- Self-guided tour, which includes stops in the Ernie Harwell Media Center, luxury suite, the Champions Club, and select Detroit Tigers executive offices.
- Detroit Tigers ice sculptures, including LIVE sculpting demonstrations by Ice Sculpture Ltd.
- David Chandler and the staff from Chandler Bats will operate an authentic bat lathe and provide LIVE baseball bat carving demonstrations all day.
- Learn more about Detroit Tigers season and group ticket plans, Fantasy Camps and experiences, and official Detroit Tigers Spring Training Vacations.
- Detroit Tigers Authentics featuring one-of-a-kind authentic signed items and game-used memorabilia.
- Unique Tigers items at the Tigers Foundation Fire Sale.
Event Activities for Children:
The Detroit Tigers Kids Zone featuring:
- Kids-Only autograph booth.
- Miniature Comerica Park stage hosted by Radio Disney personalities and featuring Tigers player book readings, games and interactive activities.
- Special bleacher seating is available for parents and kids.
- Free face painting and caricatures.
- Baseball-themed games and activities for kids.
- Video game bullpen.
- Official 2014 Kids Club enrollment.
For more information and updates about the event, visit tigers.com/tigerfest. Most access areas within the event will be heated and covered; however, the Tigers encourage all fans to dress according to the weather as some passageways are not be protected from seasonal elements.