Check out Panasonic’s Full HD 3D home theatre system and new product line next week from Monday to Wednesday at the Detroit Opera House.
Panasonic has begun a nationwide tour to bring the experience of Full HD 3D TV home entertainment directly to consumers in 15 major markets. The tour will have 3 caravans simultaneously traveling on the East and West Coasts and Central U.S., beginning in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
What will be available at the event:
· Enter to win a Panasonic Full HD 3D Home Theater System; one winner will be selected from all visitors who enter during the three-day period
· Learn tips and techniques from photography experts from the Digital Photo Academy on Panasonic’s newest line of LUMIX cutting-edge digital still cameras and camcorders
· Try out Panasonic’s newest consumer electronics products, including gaming in Full HD 3D
· See demos of Skype, DirecTV 3D content, and more
· Learn more about Panasonic’s commitment to developing eco-conscious technology
· Interview Panasonic executives
· Monday, March 22, 2010 – 11:00AM-6:00PM
· Tuesday, March 23, 2010 – 11:00AM-6:00PM
· Wednesday, March 24, 2010 – 11:00AM-4:00PM
Detroit Opera House
Detroit, MI 48226