Henry Ford Health System will participate in its second-annual #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving, by hosting an event featuring cheerleaders and players from the Detroit Lions at Hard Rock Cafe.
#GivingTuesday donations and event proceeds will benefit Game On Cancer, SandCastles Grief Support Program and the Henry Ford School and Community Based Health program. Henry Ford Health System aims to raise $50,000 to benefit these programs.
Donations can be made on site during the event, via phone by calling (313) 876-1031 or online at henryford.com/givingday.
7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016
• 7:30 – 9 a.m.: Breakfast for a Better Detroit (Invite Only)
• 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.: $20 all-inclusive meal available at Hard Rock Café, with proceeds benefiting #GivingTuesday
• 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Guest servers, the Detroit Lions cheerleaders
• 2 – 4 p.m.: Meet and greet with the Detroit Lions mascot, Roary
• 4 – 7 p.m.: Past and present Detroit Lions Legends on site for meet and greet, and to answer phone bank donation calls
Hard Rock Cafe
45 Monroe Ave
Detroit, MI 48226
For More Information CLICK HERE!
To DONATE, CLICK HERE!