Hour Detroit celebrates the Motor City’s culinary talent during its fourth installment of this highly-anticipated five-night dinner series, Savor Detroit. Each night features two of the city’s most celebrated chefs.
This year, BravoTV Top Chef Season 12 winner Mei Lin will join the lineup as well. Attendees can expect a one-of-a-kind, four-course meal and dessert complete with thoughtfully selected wine pairings, a cocktail hour, light appetizers, live entertainment and an art installation by local artist Tyree Guyton.
Each evening will begin with a cocktail hour, light appetizers and live entertainment. A portion of the proceeds from a silent art auction of Guyton’s work will benefit charity partner, The Heidelberg Project, a Detroit-based community organization designed to improve the lives of people and neighborhoods through art.
· James Rigato, The Root Restaurant & Bar and Mabel Gray
· Mei Lin, of Bravo’s Top Chef
· Derek Watson, Bistro 82
· Derek Harris, The Hill Seafood and Chop House
· Brion Wong, Antietam
· Kate Williams, Lady of the House
· Matthew Fitchett, Big Rock Chophouse
· Marc Casadei, Tre Monti Ristorante
· Doug Hewitt, Chartreuse
· Jeff Baldwin, J Baldwin’s
Tickets for Savor Detroit are available online at www.savordetroit.com. Ticket prices are $125 per person or $1,150 for a table of 10.